I'm a huge fan of setting big goals and self improvement. However, my new role at Breakout EDU & EdTechTeam requires a lot of travel. As a result, it was been difficult to maintain a healthy diet and workout regime. Additionally, I've found it hard to spend time on my hobbies (golf, art, and time outdoors). My plan is to use my personal blog as a place to track my progress against the following goals. While some are specific, others are general ambitions. Why can't Aug 18 be the new Jan 1?
In 12 months, my goal is to...
- Marry the woman of my dreams
- Weigh less than 190 LBS (current weight 217)
- Read at least 20 books
- Have a golf handicap of less than 10
- Post regularly to my person blog, capturing my travel adventures
- Have more than 10,000 Breakout EDU Kits in the wild
- Have a Breakout EDU team of 5-10 employees