Happy Friday! Now that my time in DC has come to an end, I have some extra time to devote to creative side projects. I've decided to start an experiment. For the next 10 Fridays (including today), I'm going to publish a collection of the great things that I've come across on my travels around the web. This was inspired from reading the Swiss Miss blog. Most of the links will be education themed, but I reserve the right to bend the rules a bit. Whether people read this or not, I believe it's important to exercise my curation mussels from time to time.
- NYTimes: Learning to Think Outside the Box
- 10 Rejection Letters sent to Famous People
- Colleges Need to Act Like Startups — Or Risk Becoming Obsolete
- Behind Google Maps' Intuitive New Design
- The Science of Our Warped Perception of Time, Animated
- Is a True Shazam-for-Shopping App Within Reach? (this would be crazy)